Download UPRVUNL Admit Card cum Hall Ticket for Junior Engineer/JE ( Trainee – E&M & Civil Cadre) and Technician Grade (TG2) Examination for UPJVNL Project
UPRVUNL Admit Card 2016
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has allowed downloading of admit card for the post of Junior Engineer (T) and Technician Grade II of Advt No.U-25/UPRVUSA/2016 (UPJVNL). The last date of fee payment has closed on 4 October 2016. This written examination is a Computer Based Test which will be taken in various centres in Uttar Pradesh cities Agra, Ghaziabad,Gorakhpur, Meerut, Kanpur, Varanasi etc. The admit card of JE (T) and TG-II can be downloaded till exam date. In this UPJVNL Recruitment CBT about 200 Questions will be asked, but Admit Card will be necessary for each candidate for entry in examination room. So download UPJVNL JE (Trainee) and Technician Hall Ticket which exam is being conduct in October Last or November First.
About UPRVUNL – UPRVUNL is a state thermal power utility with present generating capacity of 4933 MW, operating 5 Thermal Power Stations within Uttar Pradesh. According to one news by UPRVUNL it has 1,311 executives and 6514 non-executives working on 1 January 2014. It is managing mainly 6 thermal power station named as Anpara, Obra, Panki, Parichha, Harduaganj, and Jawaharpur. As on 05.10.2016 about 1639 MW power generated by Anapra.
UPJVNL JE and TG 2 Recruitment Important Point
|Name of the post||UPRVUNL JE (Trainee) And Technician Grade – II/ TG -2|
|Name of Disciplines||Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrician, Fitter, Instrument|
|Number of the post||217|
|Closing date of application was||4th October 2016|
|Download of Admit Card||06.10.2016 (Onwards)|
How to Download UP RVUNL JE and TG Exam Admit Card
After the announcement of Exam Date with Notification of Technician Gr. II and Junior Engineer, link of call letter will also be revealed by the Secretary of UPRVUNL Official Website, so follow the steps and obtain your Roll No.
- Open the Official Website of UPRVUNL.
- Have registration number and date of birth in hand while downloading.
- Then Click on ” Career” Slot for Exam Notice and there will a link ” Click here to Download Admit Card for the post of JUNIOR ENGINEER(T) AND TECHNICIAN GRADE II AGAINST ADVT NO. U -25/ UPRVUSA/ 2016 (UPJVNL) new
- Select your Post and then Discipline for which you have applied.
- Submit demanded information i.e. Roll No. and Password in Login Section.
- Check the initials details of you printed on admit card.
Note – If it is not correct then contact Ph no- 18002663552, 022-61306278 or
Email to – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Important Instructions for Candidate
- Don’t forget to take admit card for exam.
- Be prepared for the exam which will be of 200 marks and contains negative marks .25 for each wrong answer so be sure while answering each question.
- The questions of JE (T) and TG 2 will be categorized in 4 sections Technical, GK Reasoning and Hindi language.
- Take help from various UPRVUNL Exam books and previos question papers available on the internet and their official website.
- Difficulty level of the questions will be moderate according to previous analysis.
- Take care of the timing while attempting.