Download UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam Result, Answer Key,Cut Off Merit List at www.upsssc.gov.in
UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2015
Various Posts of Lekhpal (Accountant) through Revenue Department of U.P were published in the month of June, 2015. The last date to apply for these posts was 22 July. Near about 5 Lacs applicants are in queue from 75 Districts of UP for these 14,831 Chakbandi Lekhpal Vacanies. For fair selection of the candidates the Rajasava Parishad Vibhag of Uttar Pradesh was given the responsibility of conduction of examination to the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSC).
The aspirants will have to go through various stages for the final selection. Revenue Department is very much busy to regarding these vacancy these days. The department is planing to declare the UP Lekhpal 13.09.2015 written examination result with cut off marks soon through UPSSSC. As you know that UPLR Answer Key has been uploaded already for both Meetings. UP Lekhpal Answer Key objection filing date has also been closed on 05.10.2015.
UP Lekhpal Result –
It came to know from reliable sources that Mandal Wise Result to the applicants will be declared in the last week of October. Actual UP Lekhpal Result Releasing Date will be available in below links. The applicants have to download their exam Final Answer Key along with result at the official website by using following procedure.
- Visit to Official Portal of UPSSSC or Click Here http://upsssc.gov.in/
- Then jump to Important Links on Right Side of the site.
- Click On that and enter your registration no. & DOB.
- Printout of Written Test Result.
For more information about UP Lekhpal Exam Result Please Click Here https://uplr.digialm.com/EForms/html/form2536/index.html
UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam Syllabus –
The Entrance Exam for this recruitment consisted four sections given below.
- General Hindi – Alankar, Ras, Samas, Ling, Vachan, Kark & Kal etc.
- Maths – Percentage, Profit and Loss, Mean, Medium, Mode, LCM etc.
- General Knowledge – General Science, National & International Events, Indian Economics, Geography, Questions related to Population.
- Rural Society and Development – Rural Development concerned to India, Rural Development Programme, Rural Development Planning.
Each section was carry 20 marks. These who will qualify written exam will be called for interview consist of 20 marks. Personality, Communication Skill of the candidates will be judged through Interview.
So the applicants keep in touch of this page for latest information about UP Lekhpal Recruitment New Update.