Download TSTET Admit Card cum Hall Ticket for 01.05.2016 Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test, Available Now at www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
TS TET Admit Card 2016
As you know that First TSTET (Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test) is going to conduct on May 1st, 2016 at various centres of 10 Districts. But for appearing in this Entrance Test, Hall Ticket/ Admit Card will be necessary for each candidate, which shall be available on official website 20.04.2016 at 2:30 pm because the hall ticket link is to be available after few minutes. More than Eight Languages will be used in Telangana TET.
Now the Official of Department of Education is busy in upload new photograph for those which photos are rejected/ invalided by the Department. After that the TSTET Hall Ticket will be issued at official portal with in a week.
Important Facts of Telangana TET 2016
|Name of Exam||Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET)|
|Name of Organizing Department||School Education Department, Hyderabad|
|No. of Papers||2 (Paper -I, Paper- II)|
|Registration Schedule||16.03.2016 to 31.03.2016 (Closed)|
|Duration of Exam||2:30 hours for each paper|
|Admit Card||Download through below links|
TS-TET is that exam who provides a certificate to a candidate for becoming a teacher (Primary & Middle Classes) in Telangalana State. It is valid for 7 years and provides by Director SCERT. So download your Admit Card of Telangana TET by using the following steps and report at exam centre accordingly.
- Visit to Official Website www.tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Then Click on ” Hall Ticket of TSTET.
- Click on that and Enter your Reference ID and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit Button and Download that.
- Print out on plain white paper.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- If a candidate could not download the Hall ticket she/he should contact the Director, SCERT & Ex-officio Director, SCERT, Hyderabad between 10:30 am and 5:00 pm in all working days between up to 30.04.2016 and produce in person only giving details of the journal number of the fee paid, reference number of the application submitted, a copy of the printout of the Application form and one photograph.
- No duplicate hall ticket will be issued after the exam.
- Check your Name, Father’s Name and Exam Centre Carefully.
- After obtaining of OMR Answer Sheet, please write on your Roll No. on that.
- For more information regarding TSTET Admit Card, please contact at 040-23120340.
So all the applicants please visit to official website tstet.cgg.gov.in after few minutes later today regularly for TS TET Admit Card News.