Download SSC MTS Admit Card/ Roll No. of 10.01.2016 Examination for Special Recruitment for PWD Candidates at www.ssc.nic.in for all Regions
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct a written exam on January 10, 2016 for the selection of MTS ( Multi Tasking Staff ) in various States of the country. According to Vacancy Notification about 122 posts are to be recruited in all regions of SSC. All these Non Technical Posts are reserved for PH, OH and VH Candidates and are recruiting vide Supreme Court Order dated 28.04.2015.
Important Dates of SSC MTS Recruitment
|Exam Date||10.01.2016 (Sunday)|
|Admit Card Downloading Schedule||20.12.2015 onwards|
As per notification there will be two papers 200 marks with negative marking. So a candidate will be spent 205 minutes for this two shifting examination. Paper II Date can be changed by the commission.
As you know that Exam Date has already been mentioned in notice and said that SSC will issued the Admission Certificate Issuance Notice before three weeks of exam date. So all the applicants can print out their roll no. in the last of this month.
How to Download SSC MTS Admit Card
- Open the Web Portal of SSC i.e. www.ssc.in
- Then Click on Admit Card and reach the regional website of SSC .
- Then choose your State/ UT, where your Jurisdiction/ Region URL fall.
- A new website of each zone will be opened.
- Then read the MTS PWD Exam Notice and then click on Admit Card or Hall Ticket and download that after filling of demanded data.
Use below links for SSC Admit Card
- Eastern Region – http://www.sscer.org/
- KKR (Karnatka Kerala Region) – http://www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in/
- Southern Region – http://www.sscsr.gov.in/
- North East Region – http://www.sscner.org.in/
- Western Region – http://www.sscwr.net/
- Madhya Pradesh Region – http://www.sscmpr.org/
- Central Region – http://www.ssc-cr.org/
- North West Region – http://www.sscnwr.org/index.php?type=new
So who get success in download of MTS Roll No., they report at venue of exam before one & half hour on 10.01.2016 along with Admission Ticket, three photos and one ID Prof.