Online Application Form for Rajasthan High Court Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA),Clerk, Junior Personal Assistant (JPA) & Stenographer 684 Posts, Recruitment Notification 2015/ Exam Date/ Admit Card at www.hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2015-
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur is a well known Judicial Complex in India that provides justice to People in a short period of time. It always keeps itself update in every way. It also recruits employee at regular interval for finishing its work well with in time. Now the Registrar of High Court Rajasthan has been issued a notification having no. 2015/796 & 798 dated 08.09.2015 regarding recruiting the employees for the posts of Jr. Judicial Assistant and Clerk (Grade-II). Rs. 8910/- is a fixed pay for them till the probation period is over (Except JPA & Steno 13200/-). After that they will got full grade pay of Rs. 5200-20200 plus GP 2400/- for JJA & Clerk and Rs. 9300-34800 Plus GP 3600/- for Steno and JPA . All Indian Citizens can apply for these jobs. Written Exam will be conducted at Ajmer, Bharatpur,Bikaner,Kota, Jaipur, Jodhpur & Udaipur Centres.
Classification of Rajasthan High Court Vacancy –
|Name of Post||Name of Legal Authority||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur||329||71||57||78||535|
|Clerk||Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority Jaipur||20||05||04||07||36|
|Junior Personal Assistant||Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur||51||21||16||20||108|
|Stenographer Grade – II
(Hindi -02, English – 03)
|Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority Jaipur||04||00||00||01||05|
Important Dates of Recruitment
- Online Registration/ Form starting date – 11.09.2015
- Last Date of Online Submission of Application Form – 06.10.2015
- Last Date of Submission of Fee – 05.10.2015
- Written Exam Schedule – November/ December.
The candidates should have Law Degree from a recognized University from U.G.C. The candidates should have the knowledge of Computer and Short Hand (Steno) for JPA & Stenographer Posts. After written exam a Computer Type Test shall be conducted of 10 minutes duration.
Age – 18 to 35 years.
How To Apply –
- Open the Official Website of www.hcraj.nic.in Or Click Here For Apply Online http://rhcexam.raj.nic.in/Common/frmapplydetails.aspx
- Then Click On ‘ Recruitment’ Link.
- Read JJA & Clerk Advertisement and JPA & Steno Advertisement and Jcarefully and Use Three Steep Instructions.
- Before Online Registration please submit Requisite Fee through E-Mitra Kiosk/ CSC or Net Banking and get a 16 digit ” Unique Token Number” and click on above given link for apply online.
The candidates please keep in touch of this page for latest information about Exam Schedule, Admit Card which will be released at official website soon.