Punjab SSA Recruitment 2015 | Apply Online 343 TGT, PGT

RMSA SSA Punjab Recruitment Notification, Application Form For TGT & PGT 343 Posts at www.rmsa.ssapunjab.org.

It is a great moment for those waiting for a job of a teacher in Punjab State that S.S.A ( Sarv Siksha Abhiyaan) Punjab issued a vacancy notification regarding the posts of T.G.T and P.G.T under different 264 Adrash and Model school of the State.  The last date to apply online for these posts is 18th October, 2015.  The job description is given below.

Post’s Name No. of Posts
Principal 10
PGT 206
TGT 127

Age – 18 to 38 years.

Qualification – 

  • For PGT – The Candidates should have 50% marks in concerned subject and should B.Ed degree with 50% marks (Graduation with 50% also).
  • For TGT – A candidate should have concerned subject at each level of graduation (First, Second & Final Year) with B.Ed degree in related subject with 50% marks.

Salary Detail – 

  • Principal – 15300-39100 Plus 6600/- Grade Pay.
  • PGT – 10300-34800 Plus 4200/- Grade Pay.
  • TGT – 10300-34800 Plus 3600/- Grade Pay.

 

Application Fee –

General Candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- as fee and the SC/ST/ PH have to pay Rs. 250/- up to 25.10.2015.

Procedure of Selection- 

It is also a notable point that the selection will totally be based on written.  80% Question will be asked from the concerned subjects.  And remaining 20% Questions will be related to General Knowledge.

How to Apply – 

Interested candidates please visit the official website and read notification Online Application Form will also be available there from which you will be submit demanded information which should be correct as per your academic record.

Click Here For Apply Online

The candidates please keep in touch of this page for Merit List, Counselling/ Interview Schedule etc. and bookmark this blog by CTRL D key.

Advertisement

One Response

  1. parvesh kumar sharma

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *