Punjab Revenue Patwari Vacancy Notification 2015, Online Application Form at www.punjabrevenue.nic.in
There is good news for all our visitors that Revenue Department of Punjab has out the 1,277 posts of Patwari in Punjab. For various posts of Patwaris are invited online from 24th August 2015. Revenue department is the reputed department of Punjab giving handsome salary to their employees. The applications has been started online and Selection will be made on written exam which held in two steps. Before submission of Online Application please read the Notification Carefully. Reservation Policy will be adopted as per Punjab Revenue Department or Govt.
IMPORTANT DATES –
- Online application opening date = 24-08-2015
- Online application closing date = 15-09-2015
- Last date of depositing fee = 19-09-2015
- Admit Card Releasing Date = October First Week
- Date of exam = Last week of October (Tentatively)
|Name of Organization||Profile Name||No. of Vacancies||Pay Band|
|Punjab Revenue department||Revenue Patwari posts||1227||Rs. 10,300-34,800/- + Rs. 3200 GP.|
Candidate should have done graduation/ degree or should have equivalent qualification. There should be submission of documents at the time of interview. All the documents have to carry with at the time of interview.
AGE LIMIT –
A Candidate should have age in between 21 to 37. No other age person will be entertain in the selection process.
SELECTION PROCESS –
The selection process of Revenue department of Punjab for Revenue Patwari will be done in two stages, in the first stage there will be written exam in two steps and in second face to face interview will be conducted for shortlisting of candidates.
APPLICATION FEE –
- For general category applicants will be pay the fee of Rs. 800/-.
- For OBC and other category applicants it will be Rs. 400/-.
HOW TO APPLY –
- Visit the official website www.punjabrevenue.nic.in or Click Here
- Fill the application with required necessary details.
- Do the payment through online or offline mode.
- Take the hard copy of application for future use.
For Online Apply please read Guide Line by using the following link http://dlr.applyforexam.com/pdf/how-to-apply.pdf. For the preparation of Exam please prepare yourself by collect the material accordingly Exam Syllabus. For more information please visit the official website. For latest updates get in touch with us and book mark this page by Ctrl D key.