Download Haryana HSSC Shift Attendant (SA) Admit Card cum Roll No. for Written Exam for 2426 posts against Cat. 1 of 03/2016, Test Date 29.05.2016 at www.hssc.gov.in
As you know that Recently HSSC has invited online application form for the posts of Shift Attendant (SA) which will be filled in Haryana Bijli Board Companies i.e. UHBVN, DHBVN and HVPNL. As per Recruitment Notification 03/2015, about 2426 posts of SA shall be filled in these companies.
Now the Registration Period has closed and the candidates will be eager to know HSSC SA Exam Date and their Admit Card releasing date. Now the Exam Date of Haryana Shift Attendant has released for 29.05.2016 and Admit Card will be available from one week of test by HSSC at official website. About 1,24,640 candidates did successful registration before last date. Other State Candidates who are applied for these posts as well as Haryana State can download call letter for this common screening test.
Shift Attendant is that technical employee who supply the electricity in village & city feeder wise as per schedule. Now this time in Power Houses, Power Sub Station of all companies are vacant. So HSSC will do process of recruitment fastly.
HSSC Shift Attendant Recruitment at a glance
|Name of Post||Shift Attendant/ SA|
|Name of Department||UHBVN, DHBNV, HVPNL of Haryana|
|Recruitment Agency||HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula)|
|No. of revised Posts||2426|
|Cat. No. & Advt. No.||01 of 03/2016|
|Application Process Closed on||07.04.2016|
|Exam Centre||Various District H/Q|
|Admit Card Downloading Schedule||20.05.2016 to 27.05.2016|
HSSC Shift Attendant Admit Card 2016
First Step of Haryana SA Recruitment will be start from Admit Card, which will be published only Haryana Staff Selection Commission Website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. So all the applicants belongs to other state can also download Haryana Bijli Board Shift Attendant Hall ticket through below process.
- Use the Official Website of HSSC only.
- First of all read the Exam Notice of Shift Attendant carefully, which date is mentioned on page no. 2. So move the cursor down.
- Check your Exam Centre and other contained information carefully.
- Then Click on the link of “Click here for the recruitment of Advt. No 3/2016”.
- There will a link of Notification, click on that and Enter your Registration/ Application ID.
- Then SA Roll No. will be at your sight, download that.
Instructions for Candidates regarding SA Admit Card
- SA Exam Admit Card will not be sent to candidates by post.
- It will only be available at Official Website of HSSC.
- Exam Date & Time, Name, Father’s Name will be mention at Hall Ticket.
- Duplicate of Shift Attendant Call Letter will not be issued to candidates.
So all the candidates please contact at for any information regarding SA Roll no. 9115004036, 9115004037, 9115004038, 9115004039 on all working days from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 pm.