Download Haryana Board (HBSE) 10th, 12th Class Exam Admit Card/ Roll No. for First & Second and without semester March 2017 for Open, Regular/ Reappear Student at www.bseh.org.in
HBSE Exam 2017 –
Now the Haryana Board Bhiwani has announced the Date Sheet/ Time Table of Annual Exam, which will be held in February/ March Month of 2017. Due to busy schedule in D.Ed Internship, the officials/ officers of the Bhiwani Board is completed the all preparations. Recently Haryana Board has announced officially the schedule of 9th, 11th, 10th and 12th class Annual Exams. Now the exam will begin from 25.02.2017 for Regular, Reappear and Open Schools candidates from which about 3,75,850 students for Secondary (10th) and 3,94,430 students for 12th (Sr. Secondary) including Art, Commerce & Science Stream will be appeared in March 2017 annual exam. It is first time when Haryana Board will conduct these exams without semester on previous method. So mostly rush will be remain on Admit Card of BSEH without semester (Single Exam).
हरियाणा बोर्ड (भिवानी) के दंसवी, बारहंवी के मार्च 2017 के परीक्षा के एडमिट कार्ड/ रोल नंबर नीचे दिए गए लिंको से डाउनलोड किये जा सकते हैं। ये अनुक्रमांक हरियाणा बोर्ड के सभी रि-अपीयर/ रेगूलर/ ओपन स्कूल्स के विद्यार्थियों के लिए होंगे। यदि एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड नहीं होता है तो बोर्ड के कार्यालय में संपर्क करें। बिना प्रवेश पत्र के परीक्षा में बैठने की अनुमति नहीं होगी।
Haryana Board (HBSE) Exam Admit Card 2017 –
Board Officers informed today that School institutions can download the exam admit card/ roll no. slip of their students online. Like March 2016 Exam BSEH Admit Cards will be available soon. Private Students/ Re-appear students will have to used their old Roll No. with their registration no. for downloading of their new admit card. Exam Authorities said that Roll No’s to any School Heads/ Students/ Institutions will not be sent by post. Prior to this the Roll no.of Board Classes collected from the DEO offices of concerned District HQ. But this is second time when it will be available online. If the Time Table to be change , then Haryana Board 10th Class Roll No. and 12th Class Roll No. will remain the same.
How to Download Haryana Board Admit Card/ Roll No.-
- Open the Official website www.bseh.org. or Click Here For Admit Card
- Then Click on Exam Admit Card Downloading Link.
- Fill your School Name in given box (if space given).
- Then Fill User ID or Roll No. and Click on Proceed.
- Admit Card will contain the information about Name, Father’s Name, School Name, Exam Centre, DOB etc.
- Printout in Black & White Mode.
You are advised to visit the Official website for latest information. It will be 3rd time when the Roll No. will be provided at official website www.bseh.org.in.
HOS Admit Card – Download Here
Private Students Admit Card – Download Here
HBSE Admit Card/ Roll No. Instructions/ Main Points
- Please Use HBSE Admit Card 2017, Haryana Board Roll No. keywords at google.
- It has been upload after 09.02.2017.
- Haryana Board 10th and 10+2 Class Roll No. releasing date will be issued online through a notice in February Month because the Offline Form will be received up to 08.02.2017.
- Only www.bseh.org.in official website is authorized for this.
- After downloading Attestation is must for each student.
- In case of lost, please show your Photo ID, which have clear photo.
So the students and teachers please use the above links for Haryana 10th, 12th Class Roll No./ Admit Card. Without this entry will be prohibited in Exam Centres.