Check HBSE (Haryana Board) 10th and 12th Class Second Semester Result of March/ April/ September 2016 Exam for Regular/ Reappear/ Compartment/Additional/ Improvement Paper Marks
HBSE EXAM 2016
We are feeling happiness to inform the students as well as their Teachers/ Parents that the Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEH) is going to release Board Exam Result for both Secondary (10th Class) and Senior Secondary (12th) Classes. For long time examiness, their tutors and guardian were waiting to exam score. You know very well that Bhiwani Board had been conducted Class X and Class XII Exams in the month of March, April and September, from which regular/ private/ reappear/ improvement students of Govt. & Private Schools participated.
In a year, this exams conducts two times i.e. First Semester and Semester in which about 5,50,000 lakhs students given the papers. In the exam of 10th class only six subjects consist and in 12th class there are three disciplines such as Art, Commerce and Science. It is the first time when the Board hand over to preparation of result sheet to outsources agency like HTET. Topper List District Wise will be sent later.
BSEH Second Semester Semester Result
Yesterday Exam result Notice have been published in various newspapers as well as official website of HBSE, according to Officials of the Haryana Education Board it has announced yesterday on 17-11-2016 after 02:00 PM. HBSE Result can be checked here on below given links.
Haryana Board Result Analysis in Percentage
- Class X – Boys 97%, Girls 93%
- Class XII – Science (Boys 82%, Girls 74%), Commerce (Boys 80%, Girls 84%), Arts (Boys 90%, Girls 85%)
So Haryana Board Second Semester of 10th Class, 12th Art, Commerce and Science Stream Result can be checked by following steps.
- Open the Official Website www.hbse.org.in on google chrome only which is sufficient portal.
- Then search the Result link
- Click on that slot.
- There will be more option like HBSE 10 Class Result, HBSE 12th Art Result, HBSE 12th Commerce Result, HBSE 12th Science Result.
- Choose the option from them and Know Your II Semester Marks & Grade Position.