Download ESIC Admit Card for UDC, MTS & Steno Writtne Test, Regions Wise Exam Date/ Notice 2016 at www.esic.nic.in
ESIC UDC, MTS and Steno Exam 2016
ESIC (Employee State Insurance Corporation) is going to conduct a written test for the selection of UDC (Upper Divisional Clerk), MTS (Multitasking Staff) and Stenographer which Vacancy Notifications was issued in the month of December 2015. As per those notification about 3773 posts shall be filled for Himachal Pradesh (HP), Punjab, Andhra Pradesh & Telengana, Tamil Nadu, UP, Kerala, Delhi (HQRS, RO, Chennai, Maharashtra, MP, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Karnataka etc. regions. About 39,000 candidates have been registered online till last date for this recruitment at all regions. State Wise Compiled Vacancy Positions of MTS, UDC and Stenographer have already been notified earlier.
Recently on 02.02.2016, Indian Prime Minister also inaugurated new ESIC Medical College & Hospital at Coimbatore and this centre will also provide the jobs to Indian Persons.
Now the Applicants will be busy to know their MTS, UDC and Steno Exam Dates which will be announced soon at official website www.esic.nic.in as well as Regional Websites of ESIC through recruitment portal.
Himachal ESIC Vacancy 2015 at a Glance
|Name of Corporation||ESIC (Employee State Insurance Corporation)|
|Region||All State Region|
|Name of Post||MTS, UDC, Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancy||3773|
|Last Date of Online Registration Step -I||06.01.2016|
|Last Date of Online Registration Step -II||15.01.2016|
|Exam Schedule||March 2016|
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Downloading Schedule||01.03.2016 onwards|
ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Exam Admit Card 2016
Now the applicants will be able to Download ESIC UDC Admit Card, ESIC MTS Admit Card and ESIC Steno Admit Card on Single Website. Press Release of UDC, MTS and Stenographer Written Examination will provide the information of Hall Ticket. Complete Address of Exam Centre and Reporting Time will be mentioned in ESIC Call Letter. So use the following steps for ESIC Roll No. of MTS, Steno and UDC Online Test.
- Either Visit to ESIC Regional Website of State or www.esic.nic.in
- Then Click on Recruitment Slot.
- Then Select Your State in Search Box and Click on Search Link.
- List of Candidates State Wise for Written Exam will be available there.
- Then Read the Exam Notice and Admit Card Releasing Notification of MTS, UDC and Stenographer.
- Enter your Application Reference No. and Password/ DOB.
- Print Out the ESIC Admit Card.
Instructions for Candidates for MTS, UDC and Steno Exam
- Objective Type Questions will be asked in written examination.
- Steno Paper will consist 200 Questions of General Awareness and General English whereas UDC & MTS Paper will comprise the Questions from the field of Numerical Ability, General English, General Intelligence and General Awareness.
- Negative Marking 0.25 will be adopted for ESIC Exam.
- Exam might be Online or Offline Mode.
- Only 120 Minutes will be given to solve the paper and 160 minutes will be given to Visual Handicapped candidates.
- Exam centre will not be changed in any condition.
- The candidates please report the exam centre on 09:00 am for completion of Exam formalities.
- One Photo shall be pasted on Admit Card in given space in the presence of invigilator.
The candidates are advised that please use Ctrl + D and bookmark this page for ESIC MTS, UDC and Steno Exam News and Call Letter which shall be available here soon.