Chandigarh Police Constable (GD) 520 Posts Recruitment Notification 2015/ Online Application Form at www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
It is a matter of glad that DGP of Chandigarh UT Police is published a vacancy notification today on 22.11.2015 in various newspapers. According to Police Constable recruitment notice about 520 Posts of Constable in General Duty (GD) are to be filled in Chandigarh Police Department Branches CID, Securities, Traffic, Police Lines, Operation Cell, IRB etc. Information regarding constables employment have already been provided thorough leading newspapers in October Month. The Classification of Posts are given under.
Age Criteria as on 01.01.2015 –
- General – 18 to 25 years
- OBC – 18 to 28 years
- SC/ ST – 18 to 30 years
- ESM – Maximum 45 years
- For Home Guard Volunteers – Maximum 7 Years relaxation
- Departmental Candidates – 18 to 40 years
Qualification – 10+2 (Higher Secondary) passed along with Driving Licence of Motor Car & Motor Cycle is mandatory (Except Female Candidates).
Selection Process – PE & MT (Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test), Written Exam and Interview. PE & MT will be conducted at Police Line Sector 26 Chandigarh and IRB Complex, Sangrur (Punjab)
- Height – Male ( 170 cm), Female (157.5 cm)
- Chest – Only for Male (84 to 88 cm)
- For General & OBC – Rs. 500/-
- For Others Category – Nil
Important Dates of Recruitment
- Online Application Submission Schedule – 01.12.2015 to 31.12.2015
- PE & MT Schedule – First Week of February 2016
How to Apply for Chandigarh Administration Police Department
Prior to apply all candidates please check that they should have their personal Email ID and Own Mobile No. and adopt the following steps for filling of Online Form.
- Visit to Official Website www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
- Then Click On Recruitment Box and then again Constable Link.
- Then Read the Standing Order/ Instructions 01/2015 before apply.
- Then Fill your application form in English Language.
- Then Printout the same for further usage.
The candidates are advised that please SMS to 8284888777 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queary.