Download Bank of India (BOI) Security Officer (SO) MMGS II Interview Schedule and Call Letter 2016 www.bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India SO Interview & GD 2016
As you know that Bank of India was published a job notification on 13.05.2016 vide advt. no. Security Officers in MMGS II – Project No. 2016-17/2 and which last date of submission of application form had also closed on 14.06.2016 that Interview Schedule and Interview Call Letter can be uploaded below given links. As per Recruitment Notification, both Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview shall be conducted for 22 posts of Security Officer (SO) in coming days which date & venue will be mentioned on Call Letter.
First of all Group Discussion will be done which will be qualifying in nature, but a General Candidate will be get 40% marks and other categories candidate’s will be obtain 35% marks and after that Personal Interview will organized by the Sh. R. N. Kar General Manager (HR) recruitment division which will be consist 100 marks. But attending of this GD and Interview, SO Call Letter will be produced each candidate.
BOI SO Recruitment at a glance
|Nam e of Profile||Security Officer (SO) in Middle Management Grade II (MMGS-II)|
|Name of Department||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Advt. no.||Project No. 2016-17/2|
|No. of Posts||22|
|Last Date of Closing was||14.06.2016|
|Selection Process||Merit List of Group Discussion and Interview Marks|
|Interview Date & Call Letter||Through Below Links|
How to Download BOI Interview Call Letter
Date of SO Interview/ GD will be announced at official website only. And Interview Call Letter will be published shortly for eligible candidates only. So all the applicants please visit to this page as well as official website for BOI SO Interview Call Letter and use the following steps.
- Open the official portal of Bank of India.
- Then open the “Career” Section for updates regarding Interview.
- Note the SO (Security Officer) Interview Schedule and Date of Interview Call Letter Downloading.
- Then enter your Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth etc.
- Printout your Interview Letter and Reprint the Application Form for attending the Personal Interview.
Instructions for candidates
- SO Call Letter may be sent on Candidate’s Email ID, so keep watch daily.
- No hard copy of letter shall be sent by post.
- Report the Interview Place along with ID Prof as well as Interview Letter.
- Bank of India is not responsible for any discrepancy in call Letter.
For any problem at the time of Call Letter Downloading, please contact at Bank of India Recruitment Cell Toll Free Phone No. 1800 220 229 ,1800 103 1906, 022 40919191.